Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer
Mangilao, GU 96921
The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer is responsible for establishing and maintaining QC program on whichever projects he/she may be assigned. This individual should also participate in district efforts to promote quality control under the direction of the Project Quality Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
▪ Implement, maintain and improve project quality management system as per the established project quality plan.
▪ Ensure the appropriate and required testing program is implemented; evaluate, review, monitor and document results
▪ Perform daily field inspection to verify contractor's work complies with the project specifications and applicable codes.
▪ Perform material inspections to verify that the products are to specifications and that storage and material handling methods are implemented.
▪ Audit subcontractor quality control procedures.
▪ Document all construction testing and inspection.
▪ Control of inspection, measuring, and test equipment.
▪ Serve as lead auditor or auditor when needed to support the assessment plan.
▪ Ensure that the relevant Government construction inspections for construction works with engineers and/or inspectors shall be conducted on schedule.
▪ Four-year college degree with four-year of formal engineering or construction training and at east 8 years of construction experience required.
▪ Five years of work experience in a position directly related to quality control on construction projects.
▪ Especially, work experience with government engineers/inspectors.
▪ Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
▪ Proper computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft suite of programs.