Maniglao, GU 96921
The Mechanical Supervisor will assist the Mechanical Manager with the following:
- Assist the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision to install solar panels and module mounting structure on the field
- Inspection with Superintendent and subcontractor in accordance with ITP
- Material Receiving Inspection, Hand-over Report, Installation inspection
- Assist the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision to pre-assemble solar array on the shop
- Coordinate for Interface, Quality and Safety
- Daily check and sign off on Permit to Work
- Inspection of Crane, Folk-lift etc.
- Document control of Quality and Safety
- Monitor and report on subcontractor installation performance to Mechanical Manager
- Man-power of subcontractor
- Daily report for Installed solar panels and module mounting structure
- Assist the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision to commissioning works
- Inspection, rectification and all activities related with commissioning works
- Monitor and report on subcontractor commissioning performance
- Document control of construction works
- Review and revision of Method Statement and Risk Assessment
- Create drawings and procedures
- Four-year college degree or high-school graduator with more than 3 years' experience in the corresponding field (e.G. Power plant project).
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials.
- English oral & written communication skills are required.