Human Resource Manager
Mangilao, GU 96921
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating human resources activities and staff of an organization. Other responsibilities will be implementing principles and procedures for personnel training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems. They must have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· Provide a full range of HR support to the project staffs, including compensation, performance management, employee relations, training & development, benefits and employment law
· Reviews and interpret HR policies and procedures, makes recommendation to project management regarding new policies, and changes to existing policies, meeting legal requirements and business objectives.
· Develops strategies to support the sourcing of applicants
· Develops staffing plans in conjunction with management
· Manages the exit interview process with all levels of employees and manager and analyze turnover trends
· Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
· Develops training programs, individually and on teams
· Delivers training programs, individually and in teams including presentation, facilitation and Coaching
· Counsel employees on benefit plan options and employee eligibility
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
· Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
· Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
· Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.