Electrical Supervisor Transmission Line
Mangilao, GU 96921
The Electrical Supervisor Transmission Line will conduct the following:
▪ Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
▪ Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
▪ Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved
in the construction or repair of Transmission Line. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordination with Owner's engineers via knowledge and thorough understanding of transmission engineering, GPA specification and local regulation and global standard for Transmission line.
Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
based on job specifications and local codes.
Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
▪ A minimum of three-year experience in related field.
▪ More than three project of Transmission line (100 kV Transmission line more than one project)
[Advantage] building HVAC, Firefighting, Small power experience