Maniglao, GU 96921
The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Installation, maintenance, and repairing electrical wiring (DC, AC Cable), equipment (Inverter) and communication (CCTV, Fiber optic), Earthing and Lightning
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repairing of buildings or power plant, Solar power.
- Work to assist the Superintendent and subcontractor supervision to Install solar panels on the field
- Inspection with Superintendent and subcontractor in accordance with ITP and checking RFI, ITR from sub-contractor
- Material Receiving Inspection, Hand-over Report, Installation inspection
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment (Inverter) based on job specifications and local codes (Guam)
- Connect wires to junction box, or other components.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
▪ A minimum of two-year experience in related field (preferred): Solar power plant, or Energy Storage System