Electrical Quality Assurance /Quality Control Inspector
Mangilao, GU 96921
Electrical Quality Assurance /Quality Control Inspector is responsible for carrying out the inspection and test to check whether the construction works of the company conform to the project specifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
▪ Perform daily field quality inspections and testing for electrical works cover power transformer, electrical switchgear, battery energy storage system, DC and UPS system, junction box, cables, communication system, etc., as per project specifications.
▪ Perform material inspections regarding electrical works.
▪ Control of nonconforming product.
▪ Control of inspection, measuring, and test equipment.
▪ Coordinate third party testing agency activities.
▪ Develops, implements, and manages methods and procedures for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
▪ Assists in training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organization policies.
▪ Four-year college degree with four-year of formal engineering or
construction training and at least 5 years of construction experience required.
▪ Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
▪ Proper computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft suite of programs.