Document Control/General Affairs
Mangilao, GU 96921
The Document Control personnel is responsible for maintaining file correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order or according to the filing system used. Locate and remove material from file when requested.
· Scan or read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
· Distribute and share incoming document to relevant department/recipients
· Gather various data/material into separate binder for specific reporting purpose
· Input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval.
· Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
· Sort or classify information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
· Answer questions about records or files.
· Copy document upon request.
- A minimum of 2-3 year of experience in Administrative or Clerical type positions.
- Korean speaking a plus.