Civil Quality Assurance /Quality Control Inspector
Mangilao, GU 96921
The Civil Quality Assurance /Quality Control Inspector is responsible for carrying out the inspection and test to check whether the construction works of the company conform to the project specification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
▪ Perform daily field quality inspections and testing for civil works cover earthwork, rebar assembly, reinforced concrete pouring and curing, micro piling installation, miscellaneous works as per project specification.
▪ Perform material inspections regarding civil works.
▪ Control of nonconforming product.
▪ Control of inspection, measuring, and test equipment.
▪ Coordinate third party testing agency activities.
▪ Develops, implements, and manages methods and procedures for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
▪ Assists in training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organization policies.
▪ Four-year college degree with four-year of formal engineering or construction training and at least 5 years of construction experience required.
▪ Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
▪ Proper computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft suite of programs.