Mangilao, GU 96921
The Accountant’ s responsibilities will be to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- 1-2 years experience performing accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Proficient with accounting type software’ s such as Quick Books
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- Korean speaking a plus